- During our final block of time (Tuesday 12-2pm) you will formally present your findings to the class and the stakeholders.
- This means you’ll need a set of slides. Probably no more than 10.
- Aim for 15 minute presentation. Leave 10 minutes for questions.
- Be sure to include limitations and next steps.
Reflect and recap on the project experience
Learning isn’t complete (really, it never is) without reflecting on your practice. There are a lot of positive and challenging aspects to a group project. Some stick with us into professional collaborations, some tend to be limited to classroom-based group dynamics.
Write a reflective summary of your project experience, where you are the center of attention (not your teammates).
- What did you learn about yourself in this process?
- How did you find this particular experience working with a partner/group compared to other experiences?
- What do you think you did well, and what could you have done better?
- What would you want to tell your Week 2 self?
- What learnings, habits or thoughts will you take forward with you to your next adventure?